Wednesday, 31 July 2013

AND exhale.

Well, followers o' mine, this is it. I've done it. I've completed Camp NaNo.

At precisely three fifteen ish (get this reference, I'll love you), I clicked on the little 'wordcount' button on Word ... and saw that my total had come to 20 335. After lunch, excitably phoning my friend and walking the dogs I came back ... and went on to the Camp NaNo website. And then

...

Now to binge on healthily enjoy the internet. More from me on Friday. VERY MUCH LOVE,





6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!..so can i read it?! ;p
    i am so intrigued about that facebook tab - the title is just....;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhahaha NO.
      Gah I was wondering if anyone would see that! My rather strange friend Jack made that chat ... he is rather strange :L

      Delete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! CONGRATS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! You can now stalk Benedict Cumberbatch on tumblr to your heart's content!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A Conscientious Type would say "no, I have a novel to plot and write!" but I say, "REPLACE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH WITH JOHNNY DEPP AND I'M IN!" (Though having said that, I watched the first episode of Sherlock yesterday for the first time and I can already feel myself being converted to your way of thinking. Well, not converted - Johnny "May-I-Lick-Your-Face" Depp will always be my main man - but I can definitely see the Cumber-attraction...)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! :)