Tuesday 13 August 2013

Art Tuesday: Coke can

As any of you who study/have studied Art will know, there are a bunch of things that Art teachers will inevitably make you draw. The reflective pot on a patterned surface. The glass bottle. The rumpled fabric. The omnipresent-impossible-to-get-away-from natural forms. These things are done everywhere and always have been; in my opinion,
[source]
Anyway ... the bashed-up drinks can is one of these things. I did this, wow, almost a year ago now - how time flies, eh? - but I thought I'd share it with you today. I rather like it ~grin~
Now then, enough of my mad ramblings ... see you guys on Thursday! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome can, I remember the tea pot. That dreaded tea pot. IT WAS HEXAGONAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH GOODNESS. HEXAGONAL?!?! That sounds horrible ... I did this jug that was a shape that cannot be described. It looked innocent enough ... til you put pencil to paper ... ~haunted eyes~

      PS thanks! :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! :)