Sunday 1 November 2015

Starting Sparks: November

Hello and happy November!

Did any of you do anything fun for Halloween? I'm writing this on Thursday (the 29th) so right now all I can tell you is that I am dressing up as Egon Schiele. 

As it's the first of the month, it is time for ...

... drumroll ...


I have to say, the response last month wasn't overwhelming, but we're giving it time!

If you've not heard about this yet: every month, Ashley and I post a prompt, and you write absolutely whatever you want in response. It could be a short story, or it could be a poem or a scene using characters you already have, or a fragment from something. Last month, I wrote a fragment from a thought-child novel of mine. Do whatever you like! The whole point is to inspire you, and to help each other by reading each other's work.

The November prompt is:

Inline image 1
Personally, I'm pretty excited about this one.

I hope you have a lovely November -- are you doing NaNo?! Tell me all about it! -- and we'd love love love to see you linking up!


Emily x

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see what the prompt is, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It's appearing on my screen ... maybe there's a glitch for you?

      If you still can't see it, it's "They forgot to pretend to be human."

      Delete
    2. No idea...I even checked with multiple browsers.

      Oh well thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! :)